Registration Fees/ Tuition Rates effective August 2020
- There is no fee to go on the waiting list
- Annual Registration Supply and Materials Fee = $175.00 per child
- Class Funds: $40.00 per child – (Covers class parties, staff holiday lunches, teacher and teacher assistant Christmas gifts).
- Class T- Shirts: $10.00 per shirt (Friday Red class T- shirt day)
- Total = $225.00* (Non- refundable and due at time of enrollment. Includes ONE T-Shirt, Does not include Cot Sheet for EC1/ EC2. Cot sheets may be purchased during Open House for $15 each)
Weekly Tuition Rates:
(Annual Administrative Fee of $30.00 applied to first account debit)
Infant Program: $255.00 per week
Infants must be 2 months old, in good health and have received all required immunizations.*breastfed babies should be able to use bottles while at school
One Year Old Program: $230.00 per week
Toddlers must be at least 1 year of age, off bottles, walking and developmentally ready for the toddler room.
Two Year Old Program: $210.00 per week
Children must be at least 2 years of age and developmentally ready for the 2 year old room.
For more information contact Crystal Hernandez, St. Paul’s Children’s Center Director at
727-822-3481 x18 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Fees and Rates are subject to change