Tuition and fees effective August 2018
- There is no fee to go on the waiting list
- Non-refundable Annual Registration and Supply Fee of $175 is due at the time of registration
- Annual Administrative Fee applied to first account debit is $30
- Class Funds: $40.00 per child – This amount replaces the funds originally collected by liaisons during the school year. (Covers class parties, staff holiday lunches, teacher and teacher assistant Christmas gifts).
- Class T- Shirts: $7.00 per shirt – Friday Red class T- shirt day
Infant Program: $252 per week*
Infants must be 2 months old, in good health and have received all required immunizations.
One Year Old Program: $222 per week*
Toddlers must be at least 1 year of age, off the bottle, walking and developmentally ready for the toddler room.
Two Year Old Program: $197 per week*
Children must be at least 2 years of age and developmentally ready for the 2 year old room.
Contact Crystal Hernandez, St. Paul’s Children’s Center Director at
727-822-3481 x18 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Rates are subject to change